It's been crazy crazy busy at work, so sadly because of this I haven't been able to spend enough time on SabreAMF ..
Therefore, no new features.. just wanted to get this bugfix release out.
Hopefully after april, I'll be able to spend some time on my own projects again, including sabreamf..
- Changed ArrayCollection to allow pushing new items through .
- Fixed a major bug in the AMF3 deserializer which would appear with multiple requests in the same http package.. (found by Kevin Koster)
- Fixed some PHP5.0.x compatibility problems (not a goal of the project, but this was long hanging fruit..
- Speed fix in SabreAMF_Server.. now using file_get_contents instead of fopen.. (found by Develar)
- Major speed improvements in the AMF3 deserializer.. This patch also came from Develar (thanks a lot for this one!).
Downloads can be found here.