I just put a new release for SabreDAV up.
The most significant change is that it now has a filter which intercepts common files generated by clients and other application, including:
- OS/X resource forks (._ files)
- OS/X .DS_Store file
- Windows’ desktop.ini
- Windows’ Thumbs.db
- ViM-style temporary files.
This is crucial if you want to connect a WebDAV folder to for example a database-table. This makes sure that you don’t end up with for example blog posts named .DS_Store ;). Although not completely sure, I believe SabreDAV is unique in that sense. If there are suggestions for more common ‘temporary files’, please let me know.
Full list of changes:
- Support for Windows XP / Vista clients
- Quota support (by implementing Sabre_DAV_IQuota).
- A standard FilterTree, which can be used to intercept or change requests to the File-tree
- Better implementation for PropPatch.
- Support for lock-null requests.
- A TemporaryFileFilte class, which can be used to intercept the temporary files mentioned earlier. Just pass it a regular Sabre_DAV_ObjectTree and it will do its thing.