Just got a new alpha for this WebDAV library, this version mostly contains bugfixes, and:
- Makes use of gzuncompress() instead of gzdecode()
- Support for Smultron temporary files.
- Now a pear package and also has a phing build script.
I found it hard to figure out all non-standard behaviours for the common WebDAV clients, as there wasn’t a lot of information to be found on the net. I documented all my findings, which could perhaps be of use for other implementors of the protocol. I’m hoping this will become a good resource for this stuff.
The package is still very much alpha state. Theo reported a segmentation fault while running the package on OS/X + Apache2 + PHP 5.2.5. My own testing environment is Debian Etch + Apache 2 + PHP 5.2.0-8+etch11, and I got some good results there.