PHPUnit: A second look
Looking into it again, it turns out that since then everything has been fixed, making it perfect for integrating it into sabredav. Most of the protocol-level WebDAV stuff is all tested with litmus, but having good unit tests will help ensuring a high quality of the inner business logic. Already it has identified 2 spelling mistakes :).
- No need to write 'TestSuites' anymore.
- A 'bootstrap' setting. This file contains all the application specific logic to setup the test.
- The Code coverage analysis is perfected.
- The ability to specify which directories to include in the code coverage.
- As a bonus, all these settings can be specified through a single XML configuration file. This way I can simply tell users to run 'phpunit --configuration=config.xml' and they're off..