SabreDAV 1.0.9 released & CalDAV news
The last SabreDAV announcement I made here was 1.0.4, which happened in January. Just today I've released 1.0.9, so I figured it's time for a small update.
A public demo site
I've bought the sabredav.org domain, and placed a live demo on it for people to try out. Give it a shot:
- url demo.sabredav.org.</p>
- username: testuser
- password: test </ul>
There's been a number of small(ish) bugfixes.
- Fixed fatal error when a malformed url was called.
- Issue 19: Better responses to HEAD requests on collections, improving compatibility with MS Office.
- Issue 23: Fixed Allow header, improving compatibility with Evolution.
- Issue 21: Typo.
- Issue 27: Incorrect encoding of entities in properties.
- Issue 29: Missing constant causing fatal error on lock requests with infinite timeouts.
So there it is. You can download the latest version on the googlecode project page.
CalDAV support is going well. Currently iCal, Evolution and Lightning/Sunbird are supported. If you want to test it out, be sure to download the alpha version (1.1.x), and read the related documentation.
I've also setup an irc channel on freenode.net. If you feel like idling somewhere new, head over to #sabredav.