sabre/dav 2.0 released.

I just released sabre/dav 2.0. It’s been 18 months since 1.8, and almost 5 years since the 1.0 release, so it’s been a long time coming.

PHP 5.3 support is now dropped, PSR-4 adopted, and it spawned two new php packages: sabre/event and sabre/http. Hopefully they are useful beyond the realm of sabre/dav.

We’ve made lots of performance jumps, did a ton of refactoring and added a bunch of new features.

Thanks everyone for hanging in there, and I hope everybody likes what we’ve done so far ;).

The full announcement can be found on the website.

If you did any customizations and you’re upgrading from 1.8, we also wrote extensive upgrade instructions that hopefully covers everything.

Web mentions